If you wish to see a mixture of culture and history, join us in our day trip to Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple! You will reach Cao Dai Temple and attend a morning Caodaism ritual praying held by the Cao Dai followers as well as soak into a local cultural and religious space along with the unique architecture of the southern land. In addition, our day tour is combined with a visit to the amazing Cu Chi Tunnels, the underground shelters of the Viet Cong during Vietnam War. Give it a try, you will never regret!
- Visiting the famous Cao Dai Temple – the most sacred place of Caodaism.
- Experiencing the special rituals of the Cao Dai Religion.
- Visiting historical Cu Chi Tunnels – the underground networks created during the war.
Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Saigon center and then we head to Tay Ninh Province to visit Cao Dai Temple and attend a morning Caodaism ritual praying. The Temple with its ceremonies is a unique example of the combination of the Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism, Christianity and Islam.
After lunch in local restaurant, we will drive to the underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during their struggle for independence – Cu Chi Tunnels. Covering nearly 250km, the tunnels system was the shelter to over 16,000 communist guerillas during the war. After a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed will be given, we will spend time exploring the maze of tunnels including the secret cellar-door, museum of self-made weapons, shooting range, garment-factory ammunition, the tunnels to have a real look at how the Vietcong communists were able to survive in this tiny underground network.
You also have a chance to try firing M-16, AK-47 and carbine rifle at the National Defence Sports Shooting Range.
We then drive back to Ho Chi Minh City and end the tour at around 6:00pm.
Let’s go to enjoy fantastic feeling together!
|Pax||1||2||3||4||5 – 6||7-8|
- Unit price is US.
- The number of pax includes adults, children (5-10 years old) and infants (under 5 years old).
- Tour prices for children are applied based on the number of pax.
- Total number of children and infants must be lesser than the number of adults.
- The quotation above is only applicable at present and might change at different time of service.
Please use the booking form and choose your desired departure date to get the exact price for the tour.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- English Speaking Tour Guide (other languages are available on request)
- Air Conditioner Bus for pick-up and drop-off at hotel, and transportation (two ways)
- Meal as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese Food, Asian Food
- All Entrance Fees during Guided Time
- Cool-towels and Mineral Water
- Departure time and meeting point: as requested
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Personal Expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.