Location: Cu Chi Tunnels
Departure: flexible for your choice because this is private tour.
Duration: 6 hours
Tour price: from $20USD per person
The Cu Chi Tunnels are a site worth seeing if you are visiting Ho Chi Minh City. Vietnamese people are proud of their resolve in their prolonged history of struggle against invading armies, and the story of the people of Cu Chi is indicative of that spirit. The Cu Chi area lies at the end of the Ho Chi Minh Trail and was the base from which Ho Chi Minh guerillas used to attack Saigon. Just 70km (40 miles) northwest of Saigon, you can get there and back and still have half a day to spare. Why don’t you join private Cu Chi Tunnels tour half day?
- Explore the Vietcong’s infamous network of underground tunnels
- Learn all about wartime life underground for over 10,000 people
- Learn about the Vietnam War from a local perspective
Private Cu Chi Tunnels Tour details:
At 8:00 AM, the tour guide will pick you up at your hotel (or your requested pickup location). Leaving the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City to explore fascinating tour of the Cu Chi tunnels.
We also watch an enlightening video explaining its complex construction and then spend the next hour exploring a maze of tunnels. As you adventure into the Cu Chi Tunnels – 46 miles (75 km) of them preserved and widened with low-powered lights as a memorial park – our guide will tell you how to eat, sleep, work, cook… even go to school underground as a conflict raged above. We walk past huge bomb craters – evidence of the heavy bombing campaigns in the region during the Indochina conflict, discover hidden entrances right beneath your feet, wander past tiny little chimneys in the ground that dispersed smoke from the underground kitchens, sample some of the simple cuisine that local fighters would have survived on, and have an opportunity to venture into the tunnels and explore the complex.
Other above-ground attractions include caged monkeys, vendors selling souvenir, and a shooting range where visitors can fire a number of assault rifles, such as the M16 rifle or AK-47, as well as a light machine gun like the M60.
Leaving Cu Chi tunnels with a greater understanding of the local impacts of the conflicts of the 20th century. We take you back to the hotel, it’s time to say goodbye.
|Pax||1||2||3||4||5 – 6||7-8|
- Unit price is US.
- The number of pax includes adults, children (5-10 years old) and infants (under 5 years old).
- Tour prices for children are applied based on the number of pax.
- Total number of children and infants must be lesser than the number of adults.
- The quotation above is only applicable at present and might change at different time of service.Please use the booking form and choose your desired departure date to get the exact price for the tour.
Tour price includes:
- Air Conditioner car for pick-up and drop-off at hotel
- English Speaking Tour Guide (other languages are on request.)
- Cool-Towels and Mineral Water
- All Entrance Fees during Guided Time
- Departure Time and Meeting Point: as requested (Private Tour)