Ho Chi Minh is known as an immigration city so you can easily experience Chinese life in the middle of the city by booking Ho Chi Minh city Cultural tour. This fascinating trip shows you ancient look & culture, the bustle life that extremely reflects life in Saigon, the delicious food and it’s mysterious stories. You will get a chance to visit China Town as well as Thien Hau pagoda, Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office and try Cafe Da Sai Gon (Sai Gon Ice coffee) while chatting together – elegant Sai Gon .
- Cho Lon – a legacy of the Chinese merchants who settled here
- An Dong Market – a historical traditional market and one of the most popular shopping malls
- Thien Hau temple, which was built in the early 19th Century and dedicated to the goddess of seafarers
- Notre Dame Cathedral – one of Saigon’s architectural marvels, built with materials imported from France
- Central Post Office – unique architecture, high aesthetic and at the age of 130
- Trying the famous Cafe Da Sai Gon makes you like locals
Start time: 8:00 AM (morning tour); Duration: 5 hours (half day). Time is flexible for your choice because this is private tour.
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel (or requested location) in Ho Chi Minh City at 8:00 AM and then head towards the Cho Lon, which was established by the ethnic Chinese as a successful trading area. There you will feel the life rapidly flows and all of Saigon has so much Chinese influence already, it really sort of blends into other parts of the city. The next stop is An Dong Market which is a veritable shoppers’ paradise with full of energy and dazzling array of goods. Then, you will explore Thien Hau temple to make the praying for blessings calm and peaceful. Following our pagoda visit, we will admire the beauty of French colonial buildings: Notre Dame Cathedral , Central Post Office. Enjoying Cafe Da Sai Gon (Sai Gon Ice coffee) at central park near Notre Dame Cathedral, you will live, relax and have fun like locals. The Ho Chi Minh city Cultural tour ends when our guide will take you back to your hotel (or requested location) at around 1:00 PM.
Let’s join Ho Chi Minh City Cultural Tour to enjoy fantastic feeling together!
|Pax||1||2-3||4-6||7-9||10-14||More than that|
- Unit price is US.
- The number of pax includes adults, children (5-10 years old) and infants (under 5 years old).
- Tour prices for children are applied based on the number of pax.
- Total number of children and infants must be lesser than the number of adults.
- The quotation above is only applicable at present and might change at different time of service.
Please use the booking form and choose your desired departure date to get the exact price for the tour.
- Private car
- Private English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Mineral water
- Iced Coffee
- Visa arrangements
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Other transportations not mentioned
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary