Ho Chi Minh City, formerly nicknamed the Pearl of the Far East, is the largest, busiest and most exciting city in Viet Nam. It is also filled with intrigue and culture. Embrace the spirit of Saigon with a full-day Ho Chi Minh city tour soaking up the rich tapestry of history and culture. Visit the iconic landmarks of the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Central Post Office, and hear the tragedy of war at Reunification Palace and War Remnants Museum. Cruise the laneways of bustling Cholon and haggle for a bargain at Binh Tay Market and see many interesting statues and ceremonies in Emperor of Jade Pagoda and Thien Hau Pagoda.
- Beautiful French colonial architecture
- Historic establishments, war history, included little-known
- Hustle and bustle markets in Ho Chi Minh city
- Calm and peaceful Ho Chi Minh city’s pagodas
- Learn about Vietnamese culture
Start time: 8:00 AM; End time: 5:00 PM; Duration: 9 hours (Full day); Start time is flexible for your choice because this is private tour.
We will pick you up at your hotel (or your requested pickup location) and start the Ho Chi Minh city tour by soaking up the atmosphere of the dynamic city.
Across the busy streets in Ho chi minh city, our first stop is the War Remnants Museum – which comprehensively documents the travails of the long Vietnam- American War. Inside are detailed photographic exhibitions; outside is a collection of tanks, planes and weapons. A powerful experience, this museum is guaranteed to provoke strong emotions. Next we will visit the Reunification Palace – untouched piece of history where time seems to have stood since April 30th of 1975. After that, we will visit the Notre Dame Cathedral – one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture, let visitors to escape the maniacal buzz of motorbikes for a few minutes. And crossing the road, we will reach the Central Post Office – a significant symbol of the city and stop for lunch at a local resturant nearby.
Following the break, we will visit Emperor of Jade pagoda to get a very real experience with calm environment and a warm. You’ll next take a walking around Cho Lon (China Town) and explore the highlights of this fascinating area, beginning with a brief visit to Binh Tay Market, the vast wholesale market selling every kind of good. We also visit Thien Hau pagoda which was build by the Cantonese congregation and dedicated to the heavenly goddess. Enjoy last minutes shopping at the Ben Thanh market, where vendors display a vast array of goods and handicrafts, appealing to every taste.
It’s time to say goodbye.You will be transferred to your hotel (or your requested pickup location). Tour ends with lots of memories.
Let’s join HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR FULL DAY to enjoy fantastic feeling together!
|Pax||1||2||3||4||5 – 6||7-8|
- Unit price is US.
- The number of pax includes adults, children (5-10 years old) and infants (under 5 years old).
- Tour prices for children are applied based on the number of pax.
- Total number of children and infants must be lesser than the number of adults.
- The quotation above is only applicable at present and might change at different time of service.
Please use the booking form and choose your desired departure date to get the exact price for the tour.
- Transportation (car, boat, bicycle)
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water
- Meals, Fruits, Snakes and Drinks mentioned in the tour details
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities