Escape noisy Saigon and join 2 Days 1 Night Mekong Delta Tour (My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho), you will experience Mekong Delta which is green, peaceful with indigenous people, unique lifestyle and exotic foods. One of highlights is the floating market in Mekong Delta. You will also have chance to experience many interesting things such as boat trip, fruit orchard, rice paper village, Bonsai garden…
- Peaceful sights with rice paddies, fruit orchards along the bank
- Enjoy boat trip and rowing boat on river and small canal
- Visit fruit orchard, pluck and taste fresh fruits yourself
- Visit land wholesale fruit market and floating markets
- Experience the agricultural lifestyle and interact with rural people
- Visit Bonsai garden to see various beautiful Bonsai
- Enjoy delicious meal with local foods and learn more about Mekong Delta’s cuisine
Time is flexible for your choice because this is private tour.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city – My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho
At 7:00 am, you will be picked up at your hotel (or requested location) and transferred to My Thoprovince – the first city of Mekong Delta. You will have chance to see beautiful sights on the wayand you will relax in our comfortable car. Upon arrival in My Tho, you will get out of the car and enjoy fresh air in Mekong Delta region.
We continued the Mekong Delta Tour by taking the motorized boat through natural canals. It’s time for you to view the stilt houses, lush fruit orchards along the canal sides. We will stop to visit a wholesale fruit market where you can walk around and see some kinds of strange fruits that you may not have seen and tasted before. You also learn more about the daily life of indigenous people.
After that we will proceed to an island where you will enter a fruit orchard. You will listen to orchard owner’s stories, see how to plant and harvest local fruits, pluck and enjoy the fresh fruits yourself. Lunch served in the heart of the the orchard.
Then you will take a rowing boat ride through a natural canal in Ben Tre – “kingdom of coconut”, cruise under the shadow of the water coconut trees. You can experience the main mean of transportation in Mekong Delta where people go to the markets, go to their rice paddies or visit friends… by rowing boats.
Then you will visit a coconut plantation where you will be surprised at how Mekong Delta people make many useful things from coconuts: candy, rice paper with coconut milk, souvenir… We will also visit a family business where you can experience the agricultural lifestyle.
Afterwards, we head to Can Tho province and check in on arrival. Dinner with delicious foods will be served and you will have time to relax after a day long trip.
Day 2: Can Tho – Ho Chi Minh city
At 7:00, after breakfast we will enjoy a morning boat trip to visit the Phong Dien floating market. There you will gain the busy sense of a local floating market where Mekong Delta people sell and buy local products on boats. Each boat is a store, all stores and people are on the river with all kinds of sound.
Then we keep cruising through system of small canals and stop to visit a rice noodles making village. There you will experience the “monkey bridge” in Mekong Delta. Could you pass it or fall into the canal? We will have lunch before visit the second floating market of Cai Rang.
We will return to our car and driven back to Ho Chi Minh city. On the way we stop at Bonsai gardenin My Tho where you can see a variety of beautiful Bonsais that are made by handy man in this area. The 2 Days 1 Night Mekong Delta Tour ends at around 5:30 pm in Ho Chi Minh City when you are dropped off at your hotel.
Let’s join 2 Days 1 Night Mekong Delta Tour (My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho) by CAR to enjoy fantastic feeling together!
|Pax||1||2||3||4||5 – 6||7-8|
- Unit price is US.
- The number of pax includes adults, children (5-10 years old) and infants (under 5 years old).
- Tour prices for children are applied based on the number of pax.
- Total number of children and infants must be lesser than the number of adults.
- The quotation above is only applicable at present and might change at different time of service.
Please use the booking form and choose your desired departure date to get the exact price for the tour.
- English-speaking tour guide
- All transportation (boat, car)
- Entrance fees
- 1 night home stay or hotel 3*
- Meals: 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Tipping for guide/driver