Location: Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
Departure: flexible for your choice because this is private tour.
Duration: 4 hours
Tour price: $45USD per person
People in Ho Chi Minh city (known as Saigon) love to cook and eat. They can eat as well as talk about food everywhere and any time. In the morning, Saigon people eat their fast breakfast to start a new hard-working day. In the evening they gather on the street, share their meals or drinks and stories under the sky. Street food is a unique part of Saigon culture. Come to Saigon, sightseeing iconic sights isn’t enough to understand it. Let immerse into the hustle and bustle city by eating and having fun like locals. Would you like to experience a tour where food, history and art blend? Our Saigon Food Tour by Motorbike is the best choice. Our talented and beautiful guide will take you to hidden back alleys in Saigon and offer you the best street foods.
- Amazing street foods at best street food stalls.
- Food stories and culture.
- Eat, live and have fun like locals.
- Extensive network of back alleys.
- Nice view of Saigon on back of the motorbike.
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel (or requested location) in Ho Chi Minh City and you start your street food tour. Just sit back on the Scooter, see the sights, smell exotic foods, listen to the sound as you zip through Ho Chi Minh City. We will go through crowds, stop by each place to enjoy tastiest street foods, talk with locals, learn more about the food history and culture. We also weave through the alleys of old Saigon to explore hard find gems that most tourists would miss. On the way well will drop by fruit stall to collect some kinds of fresh seasonal fruits and enjoy them. Back to your hotel with lots of smile!
- Free hotel pickup and drop off
- All street foods and drinks
- English speaking tour guide, motorbike, fuel, high quality open-faced helmet, bottle of water, rain poncho (if needed)
- Pictures from your tour (emailed to you later)
Let’s join Saigon Food Tour by Motorbike to enjoy fantastic feeling together!