Escape from the hustle and bustle of a busy city like Ho Chi Minh city and find a peaceful place easing your mind by joining our Can Gio Ecological Tour – an untouched land offering a wonderful biodiversity. You will have chance to immerse yourself in its natural beauty and learn about its wild life with many new things, new feelings, new interesting experiences.
- Visit to the Can Gio Mangrove Forest, which UNESCO has recognized as an International Biosphere Reserve in 2000
- Monkey island where hundreds of monkeys here run the place, fearing no tourist
- Visit Rung Sac Guerilla Base and face to face with animals such as salt-water crocodiles, wild cat, otter, python, deer, fox
- See Purebred Crocodile Reserve Park with more than 80 specimens of crocodiles
- Can Gio Museum, with archaeological relics, as well as unique flora and fauna
- Explore the nature on boat and canoe
- Relax on beach and taste Vietnamese food at a beautiful restaurant looking out over the sea
Start time: 8:00 AM; End time: 4:00 PM; Duration: 10 hours (full day). Time is flexible for your choice because this is private tour.
At 8:00 AM, our guide will pick you up the the hotel (or your requested pickup location) and then we’ll head to Can Gio Ecoforest. The reserve is located 55 km from Ho Chi Minh City and the trip there takes about 2 hours, we will reach Can Gio at 10:00 AM.
Exploring Can Gio Mangrove Forest starts with visiting Monkey Island where hundreds of funny monkeys hang on the tree and bring smiles to visitors by humorous actions. You’ll also explore the Mangrove Forest by boat and visit Rung Sac Guerilla Base by canoe, from which you’ll see crocodiles, wild cats, wild cats, otters, pythons… Then you will visit Can Gio Museum, with archaeological relics, as well as unique flora and fauna. We also see the Purebred Crocodile Reserve Park which boasts more than 80 specimens of these prehistoric reptiles.
Then we will reach 30-4 Beach, where you can see Tien Giang on your right and Vung Tau on the left hand side. There at your will, you can swim and relax until you have a lunch at beautiful CAROT restaurant which faces the East Sea.
We will head to Vam Sat Eco-Tourist area after the break. You will take a canoe trip to visit Vam Sat, traveling past the flora typical of mangroves, and then visit the bat-reserve. You will enjoy seeing a variety of wild animals and admire the bird sanctuary. You can also experience crab and crocodile fishing on the boat. You will visit the crab ponds to learn about their lifecycle and how to collect the best crabs for eating.
You end your trip by visiting crocodile farms to learn about the process of crocodile egg laying and visit the new born crocs. At 4:00 PM, we leave Can Gio to finish the Ho Chi Minh day trip at around 6:00 PM.
Let’s join CAN GIO ECOLOGICAL TOUR FULL DAY to enjoy fantastic feeling together!