Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon) is well-known by its crazy traffic. The most popular and efficient mode of transport in Saigon is Motorbike. Walking or sitting on a cyclo, you could not go far out of District 1 where most tourists stuck in. Modern car and cruise could not drive you through small alleys and hidden corners of Saigon – hard gems that should not be missed. With a motorbike you can stop anywhere to chat, to touch and to smell many strange things along the road. What will be your choice of booking a tour for sightseeing in this hustle city? Talented guide of Scooter Saigon Tour is pleased to take you to anywhere you want in Saigon on a motorbike. Let join our Ho Chi Minh hidden Tour by Motorbike to enjoy the city the right way. This is a right choice for tourists has visited main sights of the city and would like to see hidden places, learn more about local life and unknown culture!
- Hidden places – brilliant gems of the city
- Extensive network of hidden back alleys.
- Nice view of Saigon on back of the motorbike.
- Hustle and bustle city.
- See how Saigonese works and lives.
Start time: 8am or 2pm
Duration: 4 hours
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel (or requested location) in Ho Chi Minh City. Then the guide drive you on back of a motorbike through small alleys and streets in Saigon to see hidden corners, daily life of locals. We will stop for Saigon’s hidden places in most of district 4,5,8,10,11:
- Ho Thi Ky flower market – the biggest flower market in the city;
- Old apartment buildings where local people has been living for dozens of years;
- Local market and special markets as well as special streets where there are lots of things you may have not seen before;
- Floating market – life on boats;
- Slums along polluted channels and life of poor people;
- Island of the city
- Thu Thiem Tunnels
Back to your hotel with lots of smile!
Let’s join Ho Chi Minh Hidden Tour by Motorbike to enjoy fantastic feeling together!
Please feel free to call/SMS/Whatsapp/Viber us at +84909190247 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org