Location: Saigon – Mekong Delta
Departure: flexible for your choice because this is private tour.
Duration: 2 days 1 night
Tour price: 330usd/person
Another Mekong Delta tour that takes you to the extraordinary region on a motorbike. You will have 2 days totally enjoying the unique scenery and delicious food. In additional you will learn more about daily life in this region by visiting local market and rice wine production household and clam farm. Visiting ancient house and traditional mother of pearl inlay village, Cao Dai temple you will learn more about culture of Mekong Delta. Finally, you have chance to explore the Vam Sat Wildlife Park. All shows you a unique Mekong Delta and the Mekong Delta Tour by Motorbike (Can Giuoc – Vam Sat – Cu Chi) will be an adventurous and memorable trip in Vietnam.
- Take a the ferry across the Vam Co River – one of the largest rivers in the Mekong Delta system
- Watch the sunset on the water in peaceful Mekong Delta
- Explore Vam Sat Wildlife Park covering an area of over 1,862 ha with various species of plants and animals
- Visit bird sanctuary where the sounds of the birds can be heard a kilometer away
- Take a row-boat ride though the mangroves to bat island
- Visit traditional rice wine production household and try a glass of this special wine
- Visit a traditional mother of pearl inlay village and see many types of agricultural production.
- Visit an ancient house with 130 pillars dating back to the 18th century
- Visit Cao Dai temple – the largest Cao Dai temple in Central Vietnam, serving about 50000 followers
- Visit the biggest clam farm in Vietnam (1,300square hectares)
- Relax and enjoy meals at stilted restaurant over the sea with seafood
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city – Can Giuoc – Vam Sat – Can Giuoc
You will be picked up at your hotel (or requested location) in Ho Chi Minh City and listen to quick briefing about the tour. We begin the Mekong Delta trip by driving to Nha Be and Long An on back roads. It’s time for you to enjoy the beautiful sights and fresh air. On the way we will stop to visit a shrimp farm and incense maker at Can Giuoc.
Afterwards, we get on a local ferry across the Vam Co River to Vam Sat Wildlife Park. At the fascinating Wildlife park, we will take a row-boat though the mangroves to bat island. You will have chance to see a variety of wild animals and admire the bird sanctuary and feed crocodiles. Lunch will be served at Vam Sat with local specialties. After enjoying the delicious meals, we will take the ferry back to Can Giuoc. Along the river, you will have time to relax, drink something and watch the sunset on the water. Upon arrival Can Giuoc, you will check into a hotel, take a rest before having dinner.
Day 2: Can Giuoc – Cu Chi – Ho Chi Minh city
Starting up a brand new day with visiting the busy morning market in Can Giuoc. Then we will drive to Go Cong amongst the rice fields via Kenh Nuoc Man Island. We will stop at a traditional rice wine production household where you can witness how people make wine and try a glass of this special wine.
After that we will visit a traditional mother of pearl inlay village and see many types of agricultural production. We will also visit an ancient house with 130 pillars dating back to the 18th century.
We continue the tour by visit a clam farming area in Tan Thanh. Sitting at stilted restaurant looking over the sea, we will enjoy a delicious lunch with seafood. Cao Dai temple will be last stop of this Mekong Delta tour. We will head back to Saigon and arrive in your hotel at around 5:00 pm.
- Price/pax: $330
- Unit price is US.
- The number of pax includes adults, children (5-10 years old) and infants (under 5 years old).
- Tour prices for children are applied based on the number of pax.
- Total number of children and infants must be lesser than the number of adults.
- The quotation above is only applicable at present and might change at different time of service.Please use the booking form and choose your desired departure date to get the exact price for the tour.
Tour price includes:
- English-speaking tour guide leader
- Motorbike (Driving guide for pillion passengers) and fuel
- Boat rides
- Entrance fees
- 1 night hotel accommodation
- Meals: 1 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinners
- Bottle of water
- Cool towels
- Travel insurance
Tour price excludes:
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Tipping for guide/driver
Let’s join 2 Days 1 Night Mekong Delta Tour by Motorbike (Can Giuoc – Vam Sat – Cu Chi) to enjoy fantastic feeling together!