Location: HCMC (Saigon)
Departure: 8am or 1pm
Duration: 3 hours
Tour price: 18usd/person
Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon) is well-known by its crazy traffic. The most popular and efficient mode of transport in Saigon is Motorbike. Walking or sitting on a Cyclo, you could not go far out of District 1 where most tourists stuck in. Modern car and cruise could not drive you through small alleys and hidden corners of Saigon – hard gems that should not be missed. With a motorbike you can stop anywhere to chat, to touch and to smell many strange things along the road. What will be your choice of booking a tour for sightseeing in this hustle city? Talented guide of Scooter Saigon Tour is pleased to take you to anywhere you want in Saigon on a motorbike. Let join our Saigon Sightseeing Tour by Motorbike to enjoy the city the right way. What a perfect mix to see not only main and hidden sights of the city within 3 hours!
- #1: LOCAL WET MARKET: walk around the market to see how people sell and buy their groceries and fresh ingredients for their meals
- #2: OLD APARTMENT AREA: we will walk deep to the alleys and places that people live and make money for their life.
- #3: TEN THOUSAND BUDDHAS PAGODA: then will visit a great designed pagoda by dragons and ten thousand Buddha
- #4: MONUMENT OF THE MONK WHO BURNED HIMSELF TO DEATH: The story of a hero
- #5: LOCAL LIFE THROUGH THE BACK ALLEYS
- #6: COLORFUL WHOLE FLOWER MARKET
- #7: LOCAL COFFEE SHOP
Our guide and motorbike will pick you up at your hotel (or requested location) in Ho Chi Minh City. Then the guide drive you on back of a motorbike through small alleys and streets in Saigon to see hidden corners, daily life of locals. We will stop for Saigon’s highlights: The Venerable Thich Quang Duc Monument, China Town, Thien Hau Temple or Ten Thousand Buddhas Pagoda. Our talented guide will share you information about war history, including many little-known or hidden facts.
Then we will take you to some hidden places which Sightseeing Tour by Car/Bus miss: Ho Thi Ky flower market – the biggest flower market in the city, old apartment buildings where local people has been living for dozens of years, local market and special markets as well as special streets where there are lots of things you may have not seen before.
On the way, we stop at an old coffee shop hidden in an alley and famous for its distinct “Vot” coffee. There you sit around a table, take a rest, enjoy the drink, and chat leisurely with the guide as a friend like locals. You have a big chance to learn how to make a cup of “Vot” coffee and interact with the nice owner of the coffee shop.
Back to your hotel with lots of smile!
- Free hotel pickup and drop off
- Special Vietnamese coffee
- English speaking tour guide, motorbike, fuel, high quality open-faced helmet, bottle of water, rain poncho (if needed)
- Pictures from your tour (emailed to you later)
Let’s join Saigon Sightseeing Tour by Motorbike to enjoy fantastic feeling together!