No place in Viet Nam can be crazier, more crowded and more dynamic than Ho Chi Minh City. From the unending traffic, vibrant shops to dazzling city lights, Ho Chi Minh City shore excursions introduce a city that never sleeps. Expect to be warmly welcomed by locals who are friendly, generous and always willing to give you a lovely smile. Whether it’s a historical site, a bustling market or an ancient pagoda and relics, Phu My shore excursions offer varied options for travelers with different interests:
- The Reunification Palace – the former residence of Vietnam Republic Government
- War Remnants Museum remains Vietnam war documents, artifacts, items, and even airforce vehicles
- Jade Emperor Pagoda in honor of the supreme of Taoist god
- Notre Dame Cathedral – the iconic landmark providing an Instagram-worth view
- Central Post Office with an important historical and cultural meaning
- Ben Thanh Market – the most famous local market in Ho Chi Minh City
- Mekong Delta – amazing place to visit
- Cu Chi Tunnels – the former shelter of Viet Cong soldiers
Delve deeper into the unique culture and beauty of Ho Chi Minh City with our fully customisable shore excursions. Ho Chi Minh and its surroundings are a place of incredible diversity. From the Cu Chi Tunnels, to the harrowing War Remnants Museum, the incredible Mekong Delta and of course the street food, there is plenty to keep you occupied! With so much to see and do, we understand that planning a trip on a cruise stopover can seem like a daunting task. Our range of customisable tours from four ports around Ho Chi Minh City mean there is no need to worry about organisation!
With port pick-up and drop off, Athena Travel Vietnam take you to the best locations, helping you discover the charm of this lively commercial and cultural hub, all the while keeping a close eye on the time. Our guides are on hand with insider local knowledge to make your stopover the highlight of your trip! Simply tell us where you want to go or follow our expert advice, and we will drop you back to your cruise ship in plenty of time. Your Ho Chi Minh adventure begins here!